Ashley Bethard is a writer, editor, digital & new media specialist, news junkie, bibliophile, digital geek, roving locavore, amateur foodie, novice cook, and newly-transported Daytonian. She splits her time between Dayton, Ohio and a 65-acre estate farm in northern Ohio.
- I tweet @AshleyBethard
- I have a Tumblr: you can call me boots
- Here’s stuff I’ve read & loved
- I’m obsessed with Instagram @ashleybethard
- I’m on Facebook (in lessening degrees)
- Occasionally, I putter around on Pinterest.
- I write fiction & creative nonfiction. See my work here.
- I’m a digital and new media specialist. I work for Cox Media Group Ohio by day and do independent consulting on the side. Want details? Find me on LinkedIn.
- I do educational public speaking gigs centered on digital/social media & creative writing.
- I chair the Planning Committee at Antioch Writer’s Workshop (2014-Present).
- I’ve worked with numerous publications in an editorial capacity, including Midwestern Gothic, Specter Literary Magazine and Peripheral Surveys: A Postmodern Journal of Literature, Arts and Humanism.
- I have an MFA in Creative Writing from Ashland University.
A final note on my poetic sensibilities (or is it sensitivities?): If it’s got rust, dust, or a deep and troubled history, I will fall in love.